Dive computers and watches
- BCDs - Buoyancy Compensators
- Masks, snorkels, fins
- Diving instruments
- Suits and complements
- Diving torches and lights
- Diving tanks
- Diving accessories
- Commercial diving
- Diving courses and vouchers
- Waterproof cases and covers
- Cool gadgets
- Dárkové certifikáty
Computer SUUNTO COBRA 3 with quick coupler + USB
Suunto Cobra3 retains the proven features of the original Suunto Cobra and adds a new 3D electronic compass, brilliantly legible display and simplified four-button operation.
The new 3D compass gives divers the unique ability to tilt the compass up to 45° in any direction without compromising readability or accuracy.
With Air, Nitrox and Gauge modes and integrated air pressure sensing, the Suunto Cobra3 allows you to maximize your time at the bottom to get the most out of your dive experience.
Suunto Cobra3 goes even further than usual and allows you to view your dive profile in graphical form right on the display. It also has an integrated electronic compass with tilt sensor. You can try out your next dive on the built-in dive simulator without getting your fins wet.
The Cobra3 computer is a full-featured decompression computer with integrated air pressure sensing. It monitors and displays pressure, calculates your air consumption and continuously displays the remaining "Air Time".
To help you focus more on the dive and less on monitoring the instruments, the Suunto Cobra3 activates audible and visual alarms when needed and warns you if you exceed the dive depth or time, low pressure, or if you run out of air.
Suunto Cobra3 uses Suunto's Deep Stop RGBM decompression algorithm, which enables continuous decompression to optimize output time. For deeper dives, the Deep Stops feature is available for added safety, which places the required number of depth stops between maximum depth and surface during ascent.
Dive Information and Profiles:
Suunto Cobra3 stores and displays all dive information including profile in graphical form. You can also easily download your dive data to your PC to maintain a detailed and clear logbook.
Optional high pressure quick coupler:
Using the quick coupler, you can quickly and easily disconnect your Suunto Cobra3 from the high pressure hose. The quick coupler closes automatically, preventing unwanted air leaks.
Features:Advanced features of Suunto Cobra3
- electronic 3D compass with up to 45° tilt
- matrix display
- Two gas switching during dive
- optional Deep Stops
- graphical display of dive profile on computer display
- 3 operating modes (Air, Nitrox, Gauge)
- complete calculation of decompression stops
- Suunto Deep Stop RGBM
- logbook with 42 hours capacity*
- memory of total computer history
- Bottle pressure and remaining Air Time information
- compatible for 300 bar (5,000 psi) cylinders
- optional PC interface
- multi-stage output rate indicator
- personal customization
- Adjustable altitude 0 - 3,000 m (0 - 10,000 ft)
- automatic safety stop countdown
- depth range for decompression - ceiling, floor
- built-in dive simulator
- time and calendar
- alarm clock
- electroluminescent backlight
- user replaceable battery
- Depth display 0 - 150 m (0 - 450 ft)
- acoustic warnings
- maximum depth alarm
- optional high pressure quick coupler
- display protection
- adjustable metric or imperial units
*Factory settings. Recording can be extended up to 128 hours.
- Cylinder pressure transfer
- Free/ Apnea mode
- CCR mode
- Digital compass
- User replaceable battery
- Backlit display
- Number of adjustable mixtures
- Switching mixtures under water
- O2 settings
- Controls in Czech
- Heart rate monitoring
- Nitrox mode
- Trimix mode
- Mode Gauge
The Smart Air takes our incredible Smart to another level – this time with air integration! Via a wireless transmitter the computer can receive data directly from the dive tank, including tank pressure, and it’s now multigas capable.