- čirý zorník-fialová
- čirý zorník-aqua
- čirý zorník-lime
- modrý zorník-transparentní
- čirý zorník-oranžová
- modrý zorník-modré
Finally, googles that kids will love! A novelty in eye protection against water, designed specifically for children (3 years +)
Diving courses and vouchers
- BCDs - Buoyancy Compensators
- Masks, snorkels, fins
- Diving instruments
- Suits and complements
- Diving torches and lights
- Diving tanks
- Diving accessories
- Commercial diving
- Diving courses and vouchers
- Waterproof cases and covers
- Cool gadgets
- Dárkové certifikáty
Voucher - Mermaid ring - Mermaiding
Your personal data is safe with us.
Goods in stock are sent within 24 hours.
You may return unused goods within 14 days.
At the mermaiding club children will not only have a lot of fun, but they will also learn something new. They will learn the basics of freediving (breath-hold diving) from trained instructors, swim and move in the water with a monofin and pose for the camera like real aquabelles.
The course is suitable for girls and boys!
Swimming with a monofin can easily become a new sporting hobby for your children. The ring can be a good foundation for diving, whether it be breath-hold or apparatus, and therefore a hobby for life.
Included in the price of the Mermaid - Mermaiding course:
- services of a trained instructor
- entrance fee to the pool at Aquapalace Praha in Čestlice
- final joint lesson with competitions and small gifts
- diploma for participants
*The price of the course does not include the rental of a monofin and a costume, both of which you must have your own. Alternatively, we offer the possibility to rent a set for a fee of 800 CZK/one lesson.
Permits for participants:
- mermaiding rings are recommended for children aged 6 years and above
- we divide children into two groups
- smaller children and non-swimmers - the ring focuses a bit more on swimming skills and children build a relationship with water and swimming
- larger children, teenagers and good swimmers - during the lessons, children improve their swimming skills and learn the basics of snorkelling and diving
Courses are led by trained instructors who are all also swimming instructors. They are therefore able to give children a good basis for good swimming technique in a playful way and show them the possibilities that water sports offer - from swimming to diving.
- The course is spread over a total of ten lessons, the last of which is festive and full of competitions and fun
- The children will gradually learn how to move in the water with a monofin, improve their swimming skills and learn the basics of breath-hold diving
- Older children also get to see the diving pit and try diving to greater depths during the course
- We also lend children a jet ski to learn how to use during the lessons
- Meet participants at the dive pit, and our Divers Direct shop in the lobby will be happy to give you directions. There you also need to pay for the lesson in cash, unless you have pre-purchased the whole course.
- If you want to stay with your family in Aquapalace Prague, you need to buy a ticket at the ticket office.
- You need to bring your own monofin and wetsuit and swim mask or goggles (mask is preferable, but not a requirement until the beginning).
We offer a 10% discount on the purchase of a wetsuit and monofin in our Divers Direct store in Čestlice or Dejvice and on our e-shop. You can find the offer here. We do not recommend to buy significantly cheaper imported costumes for the ring, we know from experience that their quality is very poor and after the first lesson it is necessary to mend them.
For reservations and dates, please contact adela(a)divers.cz