Dry suits and undersuits
- BCDs - Buoyancy Compensators
- Masks, snorkels, fins
- Diving instruments
- Suits and complements
- Diving torches and lights
- Diving tanks
- Diving accessories
- Commercial diving
- Diving courses and vouchers
- Waterproof cases and covers
- Cool gadgets
- Dárkové certifikáty
Suit Heavy Light Lady
Your personal data is safe with us.
Goods in stock are sent within 24 hours.
You may return unused goods within 14 days.
Heavy Lady suit
The Heavy Light Lady suit is based on the material, construction and features of the Heavy Light FZ suit. The advantage of this purely female suit is the colour combination of red "rescue" colour and classic black, and above all the fact that it fits perfectly even the fairer sex.
... The tests lasted two years and resulted in the delivery of the Heavy Light suits. From this point on, Heavy Light embarked on its triumphant campaign across the globe. And its story still goes on! Despite its "military" roots, this suit is the epitome of dreams for sport divers.
The Heavy Light Lady is made of a very lightweight, three-layer material called trilaminate (nylon / butyl rubber / nylon). Despite the lightness, the mechanical resistance of the material reaches the highest standard. Surprisingly, the high durability of the material comes precisely from its lightness. The material slides over sharp surfaces and thus minimizes the possibility of tearing or puncturing. The surface reduces friction, the conformable material along with the telescopic design of the suit helps to distribute the insulating gas evenly. All of these features help to create a lightweight, well-fitting and comfortable suit. Material Benefits:
- The suit dries very quickly and therefore there is no risk of it becoming mouldy
- Oil will not penetrate through the nylon to the butyl rubber layer. If this were to happen, the butyl layer would swell and cause the layers to separate (loosen) from each other. The oil resistance of the material was tested by the following methods: samples of the fabric were placed in different types of oil for 2 hours. These samples were then cleaned and tested for seam tensile strength. No leaks were found. The material was originally developed for rafters and therefore great emphasis was placed on oil resistance .
- Ultraviolet and ozone resistance
- Density: 230 g/m2
A perfectly fitting neoprene haub (5 mm neoprene) with a soft collar is supplied as standard, allowing the use of both regular and full face masks. The cheekpiece is made of pleated 4 mm neoprene with a smooth surface on both sides and a layer of nylon inside. Also available on request is a haubna for professional use when diving with a full-face mask.
The latex neck gaiter is moulded at the bottom and is easy to pull over the head using your hands. Latex wrist cuffs of the bottle design are more durable and provide better thermal comfort than the tapered design, due to the shorter tapered section.
The 360° swivel inlet valve reduces strain on the supply hose. The automatic low-profile drain valve is fitted with a filter and is easy to keep clean. A neoprene flap is fitted under the filling valve to prevent cold air from directly reaching the body.
Front zipper allows for easy donning without the need for assistance. A cover flap protects the Velcro from abrasion and will not allow sand or dirt to contaminate the zipper. Inside the suit are integrated suspenders which, in conjunction with the elastic inter-leg strap, create a telescopic waist. It is this telescopic construction that makes the suit feel like a regular suit. The suit is equipped with two pockets with D-rings for attaching accessories (e.g. backup flashlight, buoy, etc.) and internal loops for easier drying. The suit is reinforced at the seat and shins for increased mechanical resistance. Seams are double sealed with patented technology.
The suit is supplied in a handy bag and includes a fill valve cover, wax for velcro lubrication, backfill and patches.
- Knife, backup lamp, or compass pockets, plus map pocket or low profile pocket
- Integrated independent suit inflation system located on the thigh (argon)
- Attached dry gloves and/or CHECK-UP sealing rings
- Standard boots can be replaced with 4mm compressed neoprene socks (use with Tactical Trek Boots), or a lightweight version of the boots - Tech Dry boots
- Can be supplied with a separate haubna - fastened with a zipper
- Individual suit customisation, possibility to make a bespoke suit
- Valve and hose type can be selected according to future use
CE - Type Approval:
Heavy Light suits are approved to CE standards in Category III, which is the most demanding category.
- Cut of neoprene
- Material thickness
- Type of suit
- Suit material
- Zipper location
- Sleeve cuffs
- Neck Cuff