- čirý zorník-fialová
- čirý zorník-aqua
- čirý zorník-lime
- modrý zorník-transparentní
- čirý zorník-oranžová
- modrý zorník-modré
Finally, googles that kids will love! A novelty in eye protection against water, designed specifically for children (3 years +)
- BCDs - Buoyancy Compensators
- Masks, snorkels, fins
- Diving instruments
- Suits and complements
- Diving torches and lights
- Diving tanks
- Diving accessories
- Commercial diving
- Diving courses and vouchers
- Waterproof cases and covers
- Cool gadgets
- Dárkové certifikáty
Regulator LEGEND SUPREME ACD + octopus SET
Your personal data is safe with us.
Goods in stock are sent within 24 hours.
You may return unused goods within 14 days.
Regulator LEGEND SUPREME + octopus - complete
The new Legend range of regulators combines innovative future technology with an elegant cosmetic appearance. The regulators are smaller and lighter, making diving even more comfortable. Whether you're going to an exotic area or diving in your local area, you'll be able to dive like a pro and look like a rock star with Legend. Become a leader. Become an icon. Become a Legend.
- Automatically closing the first stage after removal from the cylinder valve (ACD) prevents water from entering, which protects the internal lubrication and also makes it safer when using a breathing mixture with a higher percentage of oxygen.
- The unique design of the weighted diaphragm provides superior performance at depth.
- 2 high-pressure and 4 medium-pressure outlets are positioned so that hoses can be optimally connected.
- Dry chamber system prevents water from entering the mainspring chamber, preventing frost and contamination.- DIN or caliper connection available
- Basic package can be used for mixtures up to 40% oxygen
- The pneumatically balanced second stage is characterised by its smooth and light operation.
- Comfo-bite mouthpiece eliminates jaw fatigue.
- Patented heat exchanger that surrounds the valve mechanism dissipates the cold created by expanding gas and warms the entire system by transferring the heat of the surrounding water.
- Ergonomic exhalation whiskers remove bubbles from the field of view while also helping to reduce inspiratory drag.
- The second stage is connected via a 74cm long Aqua Flex braided hose, which is lightweight and extremely flexible.Supreme version for water temperatures below 10°C:
In addition to the environmentally dry first stage system and heat exchanger on the second stage, which are on all models and provide excellent freeze resistance:
- Supreme cold water versions are specifically set up to resist freezing.
- Lip shield, lip protection against cold
LEGEND: The Legend features the same characteristics as the Legend LUX and Legend LX except for one thing: Instead of MBS control, it only has venturi control:
- Venturi control helps prevent freeflow at the surface and when the automatic is removed from the mouth.
- The breathing resistance is set to a fixed position so the diver does not have to worry about adjusting the automatic during the dive.OCTOPUS LEGEND
- The pneumatically balanced second stage ensures consistently comfortable breathing at any pressure inside the bottle.
- The oversized lever of the Venturi system is easy to reach and use during a dive. However, this lever is positioned so that it does not accidentally become entangled.
- Designed for the Legend series.
- Cold water
- Type 1.degree
- Number of HP outputs
- Number of LP outputs
- Travel version
- 2nd stage connection
- 1st stage connection
- Operating pressure
- 300 bar
- LP output in the axis
- Regulation of inspiratory resistance
- Venturi effect limitation
The XTX 200 is second only to the XTX Tungsten and quite rightly enjoys its position towards the top of the Apeks regulator range. The definitive blend of style and high performance, every detail on this product has been carefully designed to offer a regulator of the highest quality.
The XTX50 + DST4 is for the discerning diver who wants the benefits of a feature-rich regulator at a moderate price. This popular regulator has four medium-pressure ports all mounted on a rotating turret, resulting in optimal hose routing while eliminating sharp bends in the hose.