- čirý zorník-fialová
- čirý zorník-aqua
- čirý zorník-lime
- modrý zorník-transparentní
- čirý zorník-oranžová
- modrý zorník-modré
Finally, googles that kids will love! A novelty in eye protection against water, designed specifically for children (3 years +)
- BCDs - Buoyancy Compensators
- Masks, snorkels, fins
- Diving instruments
- Suits and complements
- Diving torches and lights
- Diving tanks
- Diving accessories
- Commercial diving
- Diving courses and vouchers
- Waterproof cases and covers
- Cool gadgets
- Dárkové certifikáty
Scooter underwater 500Li,YAMAHA
Your personal data is safe with us.
Goods in stock are sent within 24 hours.
You may return unused goods within 14 days.
The flagship of Yamaha's personal watercraft series - the 500 Li - represents best-in-class performance and speed. It is built for both professionals and recreational divers. This powerful 500W unit can glide underwater at speeds of up to 7km/h. This allows divers to spend more time at greater depths with less effort.
Basic features of the 500 Li:
- Travel time up to 90 minutes assuming normal use (up to approximately 40 minutes at continuous full speed)
- Reachable depth up to 40 m, top speed up to 7 km/h, three gears
- low battery indicator, uses advanced Lithium Ion battery with replaceable battery
- advanced flood protection system
- automatic buoyancy compensation system
- weight 9.5 kg including battery
- product dimensions: 319 x 300 x 610 mm
- the scooter is recommended for users aged 16 years and over
LI-ION battery to power the scooter
Lithium ion batteries are the most powerful rechargeable batteries currently available for electronic user products. The battery technology used in Yamaha's Li-series underwater scooters is the same as that used in today's electric vehicles and delivers excellent performance, efficiency and endurance. Li-ion battery powered devices provide a high power-to-weight ratio compared to devices operating with Lead-Acid (lead acid) or Ni-MH batteries. They therefore have the particular advantage of being lighter and more powerful than other types of rechargeable batteries of the same size. Li-ion batteries are not a problem for air transport.
Another advantage of Li-ion batteries is that they do not have a memory effect (so there is no need to fully discharge them before recharging), a significant amount of charge remains in the battery even after a long period of time without charging (e.g. during storage) and they can handle many (hundreds) of charge and discharge cycles.
The Li-ion battery system of YAMAHA underwater scooters is compact and lightweight. The batteries can be easily removed for external charging or for battery replacement. Li-ion batteries are a greener option to other types of batteries and have twice the life of conventional batteries. Charging time is also significantly reduced with these batteries.
- Charging duration
- Battery type
- Number of speeds