The swim vest is available in two sizes and has several adjustable straps for precise and comfortable fitting. The swim vest is a flotation aid that helps children learn to lie on their stomach and back in the water. It also includes a handle on the back so the parent or instructor can adjust the child's position while moving in the water.
- A buoyancy aid providing buoyancy and stability.
- Foam buoyancy panels help balance body position and comfort in the water.
- Back handle to adjust the child's position while swimming.
- Several adjustable straps ensure comfortable adjustment.
- 2 sizes, 2 colors
Age range: 2-3 years/ 15-18 kg
Technology and materials:
- Outer material: 50% Polyester/50% SBR rubber
- Inner material: 100% Polyester
- Inner inflatable foam: 100% PE
- Straps: 100% PP
- Security buckles: 100% POM
The Michael Phelps Swim Method products are designed for teaching young children to swim. These are not toys! They are buoyancy aids to assist swimming and must only be used under constant adult supervision.
Michael Phelps Swim Method products are not lifesaving aids, they will not keep the user's face above the water or prevent drowning. Never leave a child unattended for even a moment. Maintain constant contact with the child.
Read the entire instruction manual and safety warnings thoroughly before first use. Make sure the product is suitable for your child's weight and age category. If the product shows signs of damage, do not use it and discard it immediately.