PRO dry suit without accessories
The PRO dry suit from Viking is the best-selling and most popular model from this renowned brand. It is a 1050g/m2 rubber suit and is suitable for all types of diving and toxic environments.
Your personal data is safe with us.
Goods in stock are sent within 24 hours.
You may return unused goods within 14 days.
Viking PRO dry suit without accessories
The suit comes without sleeve and neck cuffs, hood and valves. Here you can choose accessories according to your needs such as latex, rubber or neoprene hood, latex cuffs or special rubber rings for dry rubber gloves or special collars for helmets etc.
The PRO drysuit from Viking is the best-selling and most popular model from this renowned brand. It is a rubber suit with a weight of 1050g/m2 and is suitable for all types of diving and mainly for toxic environments. Viking PRO is easy to clean from toxic and other contaminants and thanks to the material it is made of, it is easy and quick to repair, minimizing downtime.
- Seam seams: 25mm wide vulcanized tape
- Internal seams: sewn with heavy-duty thread
- Material is a blend of natural and synthetic rubbers (NR/EPDM)
- Total material weight is 1050 +/- 100g/m2
- Easy to clean when contaminated even with toxic waste
- Quickly and easily repairable with adhesive kit
- Anatomically cut which ensures flexibility and comfortable
- Back horizontal Velcro (for the variant in red the zipper is magnetic, for the variant in black the zipper is non-magnetic)
- Robot Velcro DBM 90cm long
- The boots are made of the same material as the whole suit, therefore they have no thermal insulation property
- The boots have a non-slip hard sole
- There is a fin strap attachment on the heel
- An additional textured upper layer to reduce wear in the shoulder and zipper area, then the seat area and from the front of the thighs to the instep of the boots
|Type of neoprene||dry|
|Cut of neoprene||One-piece|
|Type of suit||dry|
Brand: VIKING TRELLEBORG
The HAZTECH suit is the latest innovation from VIKING TRELLEBORG. It is designed for diving in contaminated waters and also where there is a risk of exhaustion of the organism by overheating, in hot water or very warm climatic conditions.