PRO dry suit with neoprene hood
The PRO dry suit from Viking is the best-selling and most popular model from this renowned brand. It is a 1050g/m2 rubber suit and is suitable for all types of diving and toxic environments.
Your personal data is safe with us.
Goods in stock are sent within 24 hours.
You may return unused goods within 14 days.
Viking PRO dry suit with neoprene hood
The PRO drysuit from Viking is the best-selling and most popular model from this renowned brand. It is a 1050g/m2 rubber suit and is suitable for all types of diving and mostly for toxic environments. Viking PRO is easy to clean from toxic and other contaminants and thanks to the material it is made of, it is easy and quick to repair, minimizing downtime.
- Seam seams: 25mm wide vulcanized tape
- Internal seams: sewn with heavy-duty thread
- Material is a blend of natural and synthetic rubbers (NR/EPDM)
- Total material weight is 1050 +/- 100g/m2
- Easy to clean when contaminated even with toxic waste
- Quickly and easily repairable with adhesive kit
- Anatomically cut which ensures flexibility and comfortable
- Back horizontal Velcro (for the variant in red the zipper is magnetic, for the variant in black the zipper is non-magnetic)
- Robot Velcro DBM 90cm long
- Drop-in LP hose 80 cm long
- SI-TECH standard chest drain valve
- Viking X2 left shoulder drain valve
- Integrated 3/5 mm neoprene hood
- Latex neck cuff
- Latex tapered sleeve cuffs
- The boots are made of the same material as the whole suit, therefore they have no thermal insulation property
- The shoes have a non-slip hard sole
- There is a fin strap attachment on the heel
- An additional textured upper layer to reduce wear in the shoulder and zipper area, then the seat area and from the front of the thighs to the instep of the boots
|Type of neoprene||dry|
|Cut of neoprene||One-piece|
|Type of suit||dry|