Regulator CYKLON 5000 BLACK Singl - complete 1st and 2nd stage + pressure gauge
Great gift. Luxury set for recreational divers who are not upset by low water temperature. Cyclone has been a fixture on the regulator market since 1958. The current model - the Cyklon 5000 - is considered one of the most reliable and safest regulators in the world.
This set includes:
- Cyclon 5000 regulator with 70 cm hose
- Octopus Cyklon with 90 cm hose
- Cirrus manometer (300 bar, Kevlar hose)
- Peli Case S - a case that will reliably protect your equipment and other treasures entrusted to it. It is waterproof, dustproof, shockproof, lockable and with a lifetime warranty. Dimensions: 30 x 22.5 x 13.2 cm.
The weighted membrane construction hermetically sealed from the outside environment (prevents dirt from penetrating), allows use in very dirty water.
- 2 high-pressure outlets
- 4 medium-pressure outlets
- Available in DIN 300bar
For use in cold water, an anti-frost system can be used.
- allows diving in the most demanding conditions,
- highly adaptable breathing,
- exhalation valve located on the side of the regulator (allows left and right seating).
|Number of HP outputs||2|
|Number of LP outputs||4|
|2nd stage connection||from both sides|
|1st stage connection||DIN|
|Operating pressure||300 bar|
|LP output in the axis||ne|
|Regulation of inspiratory resistance||ne|
|Venturi effect limitation||ne|
With its perfect precision and improved ergonomics, the LEG3ND ELITE offers a variety of diving options at your fingertips. Advanced divers will appreciate the independent micro-adjustments to fine-tune their own (individual) breathing preferences.
The XTX50 + DST4 is for the discerning diver who wants the benefits of a feature-rich regulator at a moderate price. This popular regulator has four medium-pressure ports all mounted on a rotating turret, resulting in optimal hose routing while eliminating sharp bends in the hose.
Balanced membrane construction hermetically sealed from the external environment.