Surface communication STX-101. (Used by the U.S. Navy.) Aquacom® STX-101 Transceiver5 W 4-channel, single sideband transceiver, surface underwater telephone designed for military and government use. The diving supervisor has full communications control over all underwater divers equipped with OTS handheld receivers (SSB2010, SSB2001, Buddy Phone).
The diver can be communicated with wirelessly.
- Nominal range: calm sea more to 3000 meters, level 6: 200 meters
- Channels : 4
- Acoustic output : 10W (nominal)
- Front panel w/on/off control
- Volume mute: user adjustable on front panel.
- Powered by external 12 V, 5 A minimum battery
- Internal battery power supply 2 x 6V - RB
- Dimensions(cm): 27x35,5x16,5 weight 5,7kg, Housing U/K 603
Includes headset microphone and cable with receiver. Battery and charger sold separately.