VSN Velcro suit - back zip with latex hood
The Viking VSN dry suit is comfortable, flexible and durable, made from a unique rubber-based material. The suit's construction makes it suitable for cave and technical divers, police and military divers, and anyone who requires a high degree of durability.
Your personal data is safe with us.
Goods in stock are sent within 24 hours.
You may return unused goods within 14 days.
Dry suit VSN - back zipper with latex hood
The Viking VSN dry suit is comfortable, flexible and durable, made from a unique rubber-based material. VSN is a triple layered material consisting of a middle rubber layer and an outer and inner layer of Armatex nylon. Due to its construction, the suit is designed for cave and technical divers, police and underwater diving units, military divers and anyone requiring a high degree of anti-wear or puncture protection.
- Unique stretch triple layer material
- The middle layer is made of NR/EPDM rubber. Outer and inner layers are knitted Armatex nylon
- Average material weight is 1100 +/- 100g/m2
- Material is incompressible and has neutral buoyancy in water
- Highly abrasion and puncture resistant
- Option with front diagonal or rear horizontal zipper
- Suits with front zipper, feature an adjustable hull with external intermediate strap
- External seams are taped with elastic tape for better tightness
- Inner seams are taped with rubber tape using heat and pressure
- Vulcanization on the inside of the suit ensures perfect curing of the rubber tape into the surface of the material - Special "Vulca Seam technology "
- Knee and calf reinforcements have a flexible fit for comfortable movement and maximum protection
- Back horizontal zipper in 90 cm length
- LP hose to inflation valve in 80 cm length
- Low profile drain valve on left hand
- Integrated latex hood
- Rubberised 5mm neoprene boots with a protrusion for good strap hold at the fin
- Latex neck cuff
- Latex conical sleeve cuffs
- Repair kit<
- Zipper wax
|Type of neoprene||dry|
|Cut of neoprene||One-piece|
|Type of suit||dry|
Brand: VIKING TRELLEBORG
The VTS dry suit is one of a new range of suits produced. These lightweight yet robust suits are also suitable for use in contaminated water where strength and puncture resistance is a must.