Regulator R 2 ICE, first and second stage, including octopus and manometers
Robust first stage with dry chamber for increased resistance to freezing. Swivel head on the 1st stage allows for user-friendly hose routing.
- R 2 ICE
- extra dry chamber (ICE).
- Outputs: 4 LP,2 HP
- maximum working pressure 300 bar,
- maximum flow rate at 20 MPa pressure: 3823 l/min.
- Material: marine bronze.
- Weight 800 g.
- R 2 ICE
- adjustable breathing resistance,
- max flow rate at 20 MPa pressure: 950 l/min.
- Material: polyamide, weight 275 g.
- LP Proflex LP tubing in 70 cm length.
- R 3 OCTO
- without breathing resistance adjustment,
- max flow rate at 20 MPa pressure: 935 l/min,
- material: polyamide, weight 220 g.
- LP hose yellow Proflex in length 90 cm.
Manometer S-Tech Combo 300 bar with hose and cover.
Set suitable for use with nitrox up to 40%.
Supplied in a square Scubatech regulator bag.
|Number of HP outputs||2|
|Number of LP outputs||4|
|2nd stage connection||News|
|1st stage connection||DIN|
|Operating pressure||300 bar|
|LP output in the axis||ne|
|Regulation of inspiratory resistance||ano|
|Venturi effect limitation||ne|
Balanced membrane construction hermetically sealed from the external environment.
The XTX 200 is second only to the XTX Tungsten and quite rightly enjoys its position towards the top of the Apeks regulator range. The definitive blend of style and high performance, every detail on this product has been carefully designed to offer a regulator of the highest quality.