Regulator LEGEND LX TWILIGHT ACD - first and second stage set
Version of INT connection.
TWILIGHT a new design series designed specifically for women who dive in cold water (cold water certified).
The new Legend range of automatics combines innovative future technology with a sleek cosmetic look. The regulators are smaller and lighter, making diving even more comfortable. Whether you're going to an exotic area or diving in your local area, you'll be able to dive like a pro and look like a rock star with Legend.Become a leader. Become an icon. Become a Legend.
- Automatic first stage closure (ACD) when removed from the bottle valve prevents water from entering, which protects the internal lubrication and is safer when using a breathing mixture with a higher percentage of oxygen.
- The unique design of the weighted diaphragm provides superior performance at depth.
- 2 high-pressure and 4 medium-pressure outlets are positioned so that hoses can be optimally connected.
- Dry chamber system prevents water from entering the main spring chamber, preventing frost and contamination.
- The basic package can be used for a mixture of up to 40% oxygen
- Pneumatically balanced second stage features smooth, lightweight operation.- Comfo-bite mouthpiece eliminates jaw fatigue.
- Patented heat exchanger that surrounds the valve mechanism dissipates the cold created by expanding gas and warms the entire system by transferring the heat of the surrounding water.
- Ergonomic exhalation whiskers remove bubbles from the field of view while also helping to reduce inspiratory drag.
- The second stage is connected via a 74cm long Aqua Flex braided hose that is lightweight and extremely flexible.
If you want the same quality performance and ease of breathing as the Legend LUX only without the rose gold finish, you're not going to get it with the Legend LX.
Like the Legend LUX, the Legend LX features the Master Breathing System (MBS): the MBS is a new easy way to adjust the performance of your Legend LUX. MBS controls 2 functions at once - the direction of the air that changes the venturi effect and the inspiratory resistance. One control - two functions, how easy.
|Number of HP outputs||2|
|Number of LP outputs||4|
|2nd stage connection||News|
|1st stage connection||DIN|
|Operating pressure||300 bar|
|LP output in the axis||ne|
|Regulation of inspiratory resistance||ano|
|Venturi effect limitation||ano|
As the popularity of sidemount diving continues to grow around the world, Apeks delivers a regulator kit that contains all of the necessary hardware and accessories to complete your breathing set-up, including two award-winning XTX50 regulators.