Regulator R 5 TEC DIR, 2x first and 2x second stage
A cost-effective set of regulator suitable for technical diving in a "twin" configuration.
- R5 TEC Black
- Balanced, membrane-lined, dry chamber, which provides increased freeze resistance.
- Ideal hose routing on both monolayers and twins.
- Outputs: 4× LP, 2× HP,
- maximum working pressure 300 bar,
- maximum flow rate at 20 MPa pressure: 3823 l/min.
- Material: marine bronze.
- Weight 805 g.
- R 5 TEC
- balanced with venturi effect and inspiratory resistance control.
- Max flow rate at 20 MPa: 950 l/min.
- Material: polyamide, weight 280 g.
Suitable for use with nitrox up to 40%.
Set supplied with Proflex double braided hose in lengths as required by the user.
|Number of HP outputs||2|
|Number of LP outputs||4|
|2nd stage connection||News|
|1st stage connection||DIN|
|Operating pressure||300 bar|
|LP output in the axis||ne|
|Regulation of inspiratory resistance||ano|
|Venturi effect limitation||ano|
The Loop, a vertical regulator revolution! Setting new regulator standards, this unique model from Mares represents true innovation. This combination sees it paired with the 72X first stage which is suited to both recreational and tech configurations.
Balanced membrane construction hermetically sealed from the external environment.