WRS dry suit
The WRS suit provides protection to users such as: fire rescue teams, coastguards, environmental agency teams and other forces that need protection when working on the water.
Your personal data is safe with us.
Goods in stock are sent within 24 hours.
You may return unused goods within 14 days.
Dry suit WRS - without valves
Viking WRS is a water rescue suit. The torso is non-adjustable with a lighter weight, high strength material. The WRS suit provides protection to users such as: fire rescue teams, coast guard, environmental protection agency teams and other forces that need protection when working on the water. The design and material of these suits make them ideal for shallow water and wading in them. The suit features a front diagonal zipper for easy operation, good comfort and independence when donning. This is not a diving suit. The suit is not equipped with an inflation and drain valve.
- Lightweight durable material: nylon/butyl/nylon - 255 g/m2
- Vulca Seam bonding technology ensures perfect waterproofing for better user protection
- Resistant to abrasion and punctures
- Easy to clean when contaminated with biological contaminants
- Front diagonal zipper in lengths of 85 and 90 cm depending on suit size
- Suit comes standard without hood
- 5 mm neoprene boots with rubber on the outside and heel stop for fin overlays
- Latex neck cuff
- Latex conical cuffs on sleeves
- black trousers/red torso
- black trousers/yellow torso
- Suit bag
- User manual
- Repair kit
- Grease and Velcro protection
|Type of neoprene||dry|
|Cut of neoprene||One-piece|