- BCDs - Buoyancy Compensators
- Masks, snorkels, fins
- Diving instruments
- Suits and complements
- Diving torches and lights
- Diving tanks
- Diving accessories
- Commercial diving
- Diving courses and vouchers
- Waterproof cases and covers
- Cool gadgets
- Dárkové certifikáty
ATOMIC M1, regulator set
Regulators Atomic M1 - first and second stage, set
Extreme performance without compromise.
The Atomic M1 regulator is suitable for the most demanding diving conditions imaginable thanks to its extremely wide power spectrum. Not only for the recreational diver ready to increase his or her fitness, but also for the experienced technical diver, the M1 is ready to meet virtually any diving need and scenario.
316 grade stainless steel, Zirconium-plated brass and titanium make up the second stage mechanism. The M1 metering valve body is Zirconium/Nickel plated brass and the seat pressure limiter is stainless steel.
Hard conditions are a challenge for us!
Atomic engineers have created this model for demanding diving - both recreational and technical. The M1 extends the range of applications to any imaginable diving conditions, whether recreational or technical. Top and demanding divers appreciate the fact that the M1 meets all their needs on any dive profile. The M1 is based on the same fundamentals as the renowned T2x and B2 models.
- The regulator is 100% oxygen compatible from the factory and can be used for pressures up to 300bar
- The body of the first stage is made of chrome plated brass, Monel is used for the key parts inside
- First stage with high flow piston and Jet Seat technology
- Freezing protection implemented by separating the medium pressure chamber from the outside environment also prevents dirt or sand from reaching sensitive parts
- First stage outputs: 2 HP fixed / 5 LP on swivel head
- Can be used in cold waters below 10°C
- Weight 640g
- Designed for ice water diving, equipped with heat exchanger and improved "super-dry" exhaust deflector
- Second stage components are machined from Zirconium plated brass and Titanium
- Patented Atomic Seat Saving Orifice technology
- Patented Atomic Automatic Flow Control (AFC) technology
- Infinitely adjustable inspiratory resistance to reduce controller sensitivity in special situations
- Innovated second stage body with high flow rate and reinforced lever design to significantly reduce breath work at any depth, in shallow water and at the limit...
- Breathwork 0.56 J/l (according to EN 250)
- Second stage cover is inert to unintentional bypass activation e.g. in strong current
- Super wide exhaust deflector for removing bubbles from the field of view
- Clean the interior easily without tools
- Hose length 80cm
- Comfortable mouthpiece made of two types of silicone. The solid platforms allow for a firm bite while maintaining comfort
Service interval 2 years / 300 dives
Limited lifetime warranty
- Cold water
- Type 1.degree
- Number of HP outputs
- Number of LP outputs
- Travel version
- 2nd stage connection
- 1st stage connection
- Operating pressure
- 300 bar
- LP output in the axis
- Regulation of inspiratory resistance
- Venturi effect limitation
Time-tested automation. Reliable, robust and suitable for experienced divers.
Automation OCEA controller based on the proven DS4 and XL4 platforms