- čirý zorník-fialová
- čirý zorník-aqua
- čirý zorník-lime
- modrý zorník-transparentní
- čirý zorník-oranžová
- modrý zorník-modré
Finally, googles that kids will love! A novelty in eye protection against water, designed specifically for children (3 years +)
- BCDs - Buoyancy Compensators
- Masks, snorkels, fins
- Diving instruments
- Suits and complements
- Diving torches and lights
- Diving tanks
- Diving accessories
- Commercial diving
- Diving courses and vouchers
- Waterproof cases and covers
- Cool gadgets
- Dárkové certifikáty
Regulator CORE SUPREME ACD + Octopus
Your personal data is safe with us.
Goods in stock are sent within 24 hours.
You may return unused goods within 14 days.
Regulator CORE SUPREME ACD - complete 1st and 2nd stage + Octopus CORE
CORE represents the best value for money choice on the market today, thanks to breathwork that is rated "excellent" on the ANSTI breathalyzer and other great features including ACD (patented automatic closure of the first stage against contaminants).
- ACD - Automatically closes the first stage when the automatic is removed from the bottle valve, keeping the first stage completely clean and properly lubricated, which is also safer for use with enriched oxygen mixtures.
- The balanced diaphragm first stage provides excellent and stable performance.
- Pneumatically balanced second stage provides smooth and easy breathing.
- Available in DIN (max. 300 bar) or INT (max. 232 bar) version.
- T-shaped first stage optimizes the placement of 4 medium and 2 high pressure ports.
- Spare parts are also common for other Aqua Lung models, making servicing very easy.
- Venturi lever is easy to use to prevent freefow at the surface or improve performance at depth.
- Patented heat exchangers that surround the valve mechanism dissipate the cold caused by expanding gas and heat the mechanism with ambient water temperature.
- The new out-of-the-box automatic is EAN 40 compatible.
- The automatic features Aqua Lung's patented Comfo-bite™ mouthpiece, which is equipped with a multi-use tightening band.
- The Supreme designation indicates that the dispenser has been certified for cold water (below 10°C).
- Number of models: 4 - CORE DIN, CORE INT, CORE Supreme DIN, CORE Supreme DIN
- First stage type: Balanced diaphragm
- ACD: Yes
- Number of HP ports: 2
- Number of MP ports: 4
- First stage flow rate: 1450 l/min
- First stage DIN weight: 510 g
- Weight of INT first stage: 700 g
- Dry chamber: Supreme model only
- First stage surface: chrome plated marine brass
- Type of second stage: Pneumatically balanced
- Control: Venturi lever
- Inhalation Resistance: preset
- Mouthpieces: 2 - Comfobite fitted and standard with wings included
- Lip shield: Only on Supreme model
- Heat Exchangers: On all models
- Second stage weight: 175 g
- Weight of second stage supreme: 178 g
- Hose length: 730 mm
- Total breath work (WOB): 0.8 joules/litre
- Compatibility with Nitrox: Yes up to 40% if the machine is new, originally packed
- Cold water
- Type 1.degree
- Number of HP outputs
- Number of LP outputs
- Travel version
- 2nd stage connection
- 1st stage connection
- Operating pressure
- 300 bar
- LP output in the axis
- Regulation of inspiratory resistance
- Venturi effect limitation
The XTX 200 is second only to the XTX Tungsten and quite rightly enjoys its position towards the top of the Apeks regulator range. The definitive blend of style and high performance, every detail on this product has been carefully designed to offer a regulator of the highest quality.
Although the XTX40 is a mid-range Apeks regulator, it is still classed as a high performance regulator in independent reviews. The XTX40 comes with all the features of our highly successful XTX50 with the exception of diver adjustable breathing resistance control.