- čirý zorník-růžová
- čirý zorník-lime
- modrý zorník-transparentní
- čirý zorník-oranžová
- modrý zorník-modré
Finally, googles that kids will love! A novelty in eye protection against water, designed specifically for children (3 years +)
- BCDs - Buoyancy Compensators
- Masks, snorkels, fins
- Diving instruments
- Suits and complements
- Diving torches and lights
- Diving tanks
- Diving accessories
- Commercial diving
- Diving courses and vouchers
- Waterproof cases and covers
- Cool gadgets
- Dárkové certifikáty
Regulator V 2 ICE EXTRA set for "twins"
Your personal data is safe with us.
Goods in stock are sent within 24 hours.
You may return unused goods within 14 days.
Regulator V 2 ICE EXTRA set for "twins", 2x first and 2x second stage
Tecline's flagship V 2 ICE DIR is the ultimate twin set which is the first in the world to bring the hose outlet from the first stage at a 45 degree angle and together with the perfect 2nd stage R 2 ICE, it is the best Tecline currently offers.
2x first stage:
- V2 ICE - balanced, membrane-lined, dry chamber, which provides increased freeze resistance.
- Ideal hose routing for the twin.
- Outputs: 2× LP, 1× HP,
- maximum working pressure 300 bar,
- maximum flow rate at 20 MPa pressure: 3823 l/min.
- Material: marine bronze.
- Weight 795g.
2x second stage
- V 2 ICE - balanced with venturi effect and inspiratory resistance control.
- Max flow rate at 20 MPa pressure: 950 l/min.
- Material: polyamide, weight 270 g.
Tecline 300 bar manometer.
Set supplied with Proflex double braided hose in lengths as required by the user.
Suitable for use with nitrox up to 40%.
Regulator supplied in a Tecline round regulator bag.
- Cold water
- Type 1.degree
- Number of HP outputs
- Number of LP outputs
- Travel version
- 2nd stage connection
- 1st stage connection
- Operating pressure
- 300 bar
- LP output in the axis
- Regulation of inspiratory resistance
- Venturi effect limitation
The XTX50 + DST4 is for the discerning diver who wants the benefits of a feature-rich regulator at a moderate price. This popular regulator has four medium-pressure ports all mounted on a rotating turret, resulting in optimal hose routing while eliminating sharp bends in the hose.